Journal of Unexplored Medical Data (JUMD, Online ISSN：2572-8180) is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that publishes your negative, unexpected or controversial results in the field of medical science. The journal’s full text is available online at www.jumdjournal.net.
JUMD will consider well-conducted medical science studies that have been generated by universities and academic institutes including clinical trials, pilot studies, research reports, original articles, reviews and short communications in the field of medical science.
JUMD will consider well-conducted medical science studies that are reporting results in the field of: clinical, biological, medical and health sciences. Also included are: microbiology, biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, epidemiology, density research, physiotherapy research, nursing, speech therapy, medical computational and engineering aspect, biophysics, biomedical informatics and biomedical ethics. Submitted articles will be peer reviewed and evaluated- regardless of outcome novelty- based on research integrity, high ethical standards and objective determination of scientific and methodological soundness.
- Positive and negative results;
- Experiments results that have not disproved the null hypothesis;
- Experiments results that didn’t support your hypothesis;
- Experimental result - where the expected or desired effect was not observed;
- Research that failed to confirm the efficacy of a treatment;
- Results of failed studies;
- Repeated experiments (that repeat previously published work );
- Unreported clinical and biological medical data;
- Incomplete stories;
- Important raw data;
- Grant applications;
- Methods and biological microscopy imaging data.
Launch date：Septenber 13, 2016
Frequency: Continuously published
Acceptance rate: 45%
Time from submission to first decision：15-60 days
Time from acceptance to online publication: 30 days
- A great wealth of information will be recovered, put online and provided for free for medical research communities.
- Researchers can display their results and might get feedback or gain citations or collaborations deriving from his or her data.
- By publishing their unpublished negative data, researchers will be among the contributors who will reshape global medical research communication and can prevent other researchers from repeating the same experiments or mistakes.
For technical help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For copyright, please contact email@example.com
For reprints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 245 E Main Street ste115, Alhambra, CA 91801, USA
Tel: +1 323 9987086